Browsing and exploring new places, people and sites on the internet may be interesting, but this might put your privacy at risk. It is because there are numerous hackers and viruses which may destroy or steal your personal data without your consent, and you don’t even know about it. Fortunately, there are certain things that may help you to protect your data and essential documents with certain privacy features.
List of 10 privacy tips
Here we have listed some privacy tips which may prove helpful for you to enable high security for hire of your personal information.
- Make sure the passwords you set for your email Id’s, applications, and important documents are not so standard like your contact number, birth date etc., either set some unique which is challenging to guess.
- In order to keep your PC safe, it is good to install antivirus software. Other things you can do are to keep a back of all your essential data, restrict file sharing, and encrypt your files.
- Nowadays, everything has shifted online, whether it’s education, business or shopping. So you need to protect your personal family data from scammers.
- You may find this inconvenient, but it is good to enable automatic updates because this results in the patching of security vulnerabilities.
- In order to avoid hackers or breach victim attacking your account, it is good to timely update your account password.
- It is good to avoid over sharing your personal information on social media platform as you don’t know who can access to your personal information and misuse it.
- It is advisable to shred the documents which contain your bank account number, insurance number or any other personal detail.